How cute are these DIY wedding favor bags? And so easily customizable, don't you think? You could change the color of the ribbon, the color of the paper (even make it layered) and the border as well.
1. Scallop Cards from Paper-Source $6.50 for a 20 pack of cards
2. Lunch Bags
3. 1/8 in Ribbon $9.50 for 30 yards we used chartreuse
4. Eyelet Setter $4.50
5. Eyelets in Gravel $1.45 for 50
6. 1/8″ Hole Punch
7. Download the Template here**
1. Print out the Scallop Cards
2. Place Scallop Cards on the Lunch Bag
3. Punch holes through the card and bag at the same time
4. Place eyelets right side up and card right side down, use Eyelet Setter and a small hammer to set
5. Fill your goodie bags with yummy treats
6. Run 1/8 in Ribbon through the bag and card and tie
These beautiful little bags came from the Wedding Chicks where you can find lots of ideas for DIY weddings. These little bags are right in line with a rustic romance wedding or garden wedding and can surely be used for so many different favors. Cookies, soap, and more....just use your imagination!